Based in Oakville, Ontario, Canada
Press / Business contact:
A small indie game studio in Canada. Creator of the puzzle/rhythm game Micron and the upcoming endless platformer Manic Mole.
Apparition Games is founded by brothers Tom and Mark Voros. Tom handles most development tasks while Mark contributes art, music, sound, and design.
There are far more images available for Apparition Games, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "2nd place winner in the "Project Eden: Experience the Music" contest." - Kongregate, July 14, 2011
- "It really is in that Rez and BIT.TRIP vain, which is to say Micron is more of an interactive audio-visual experience than just a simple puzzle game and if you're at all into retro-style games and music this is a puzzler you just can't miss."
- CGRundertow, CGRundertow MICRON for iPhone Video Game Review
- "It's the challenge and fun of the puzzles that propels it into the list of Best Puzzle Apps of 2012."
- Tom Cutrofello, The Best iphone, ipad Puzzle Apps and Mechanical Puzzles
- "Micron presents a perfect blend of aesthetically-pleasing visuals and head-bopping music that is sure to leave you thinking about the game long after you’ve completed it. It’s one of those games that leaves you wanting more."
- Stacey Flewelling, Operation Rainfall
Tom Voros on Twitter
Personal Twitter for Tom Voros (@tomvoros) available at http://twitter.com/tomvoros.
Team & Repeating Collaborator
Designer, Apparition Games